Water Wells via Database Query
Digital Water Well Records via Database Query
NOTE: To use this application with Java 7 or above you must adjust some Java settings.
Please use Internet Explorer as your web browser.
NEW: Steps to set Java Runtime Parameters and to Add URL’s to the Exception Site list:
- Go to the Java Control Panel (On Windows Click Start, Java and Configure Java)
- Click on the Java tab
- Click on the View button
- § For each version of Java installed, double click in the Runtime Parameters box and enter -Djava.vendor="New Oracle"
- § Choose OK
- Next Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Edit Site List button
- Click the Add in the Exception Site List window
- Click in the empty field under Location to enter this URL: https://isgs-oas.isgs.illinois.edu
- Click OK to save the URL’s that you entered.
- Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog
- Click Apply then OK to exit
Disable all POPUP BLOCKER software to access well records.
To purchase other data, call the ISGS Geologic Records Unit at 217-333-5109. For general inquiries or electronic data sales, e-mail the ISGS Database Administrator.