Accessing Legacy Flash-based ISGS Interactive Maps
Adobe Flash Support Ending
Adobe Flash Player support officially ends as of December 31, 2020. To learn more, go to the official Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page.
Access ISGS Legacy Applications on Web
Some browsers may still allow the use of Flash-based applications for a short time, but this is not at the discretion of the ISGS. Here are links to the old applications that can still be accessed in web browsers as long as the web browsers allow Flash.
- For ILOIL: https://maps.isgs.illinois.edu/iloil/ilwells.html
- For ILWATER: https://maps.isgs.illinois.edu/ilwater/ilwells.html
Access ISGS Legacy Applications Using Standalone Flash Player
After Flash has been completely discontinued from web browsers, you may still be able to access the legacy applications using a standalone (not in the browser) version of Flash.
To temporarily access the ISGS Flash-based applications using the standalone player follow the instructions below:
- Download the Adobe Flash Player standalone executable. It should not require administrative privileges on your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded executable (.exe) file to launch the standalone Flash player.
- From the File menu, click choose Open… and copy and paste the URL of the corresponding application.
- For ILOIL: https://maps.isgs.illinois.edu/iloil/ilwells.swf
- For ILWATER: https://maps.isgs.illinois.edu/ilwater/ilwells.swf
For assistance, please contact, Melony E. Barrett by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (217-369-4390).